Friday, November 6, 2009

headache arghhhh~


i'm headache...
i'm in the last semester and will doing my teaching practice soon. BUT...
i still looking for a rent room and a preschool...
rent room: nobody will rent the house for me which i'll only rent for 3-4 months.
teaching practice:most of the school want me to sign agreement to work for 1year.
i'm thinking to go overseas after my teaching practice...
what can i do? what can i do???
stress...tension...tired... (T_T)
try my best!!! cheauchin "BOLEH"!!! +oil

1 comment:

Alee said...

Hi Cheauchin,
I came across yr blog accidentally. I run a childcare centre in Seremban and was wondering whether you hv found your place to do your attachment(practicum)? If you hvent please contact me, you can do at my centre in Seremban.
Fyi, I am currently doing MA in Special Needs. Pls contact me at 012-2571800.